How Smart Care can add value to your tender response
As Skyresponse continues to build its profile in the UK we are now responding to tenders for telecare monitoring platforms together our partner Chubb. We are working with TECS Advisory and through their broad experience we have identified a knowledge gap between what is being procured and future wishes versus, what opportunities technology today actually creates and the benefit realisation from Smart Care.
To close this gap, is to talk to different players in the market, not only those who have a self-interest in slowing down the market, to only handle demand what their platform can deal with today, but to find out what other possibilities are already available in the market now. Otherwise, tender specifications will be influenced by expectations set by the existing dominant platforms at which point it is too late to adjust and respond. So, by knowing and understanding the benefits of Smart Care, you can include this into your tender requisite also.
Working with our UK partner Chubb Community Care, we are running a series of events and arranging meetings with telecare service providers to discuss; future requirements, demonstrate the system, explain the pros and cons of the Skyresponse concept and the advantages it offers compared to traditional platforms, for example:
- Full Software as a Service cloud solution, delivering a cost-effective solution for providers of all shapes and sizes.
- Backward and forward interoperability supporting providers with a seamless transition from analogue to digital to Smart.
- Multi tenanted architecture that supports partnership working.
- Flexible calls routing creating opportunities for developing new integrated service models.
- Intuitive calls handling interface that supports operators to quickly assess and respond to customer requirements, including interaction with external platforms such as social care and patient records systems.
- Open APIs support rapid low-cost integration with next generation solutions and third party care management systems.
Contact us for more information
If this sounds interesting and you would like to know more about Smart Care and, what the flexible Skyresponse platform can do for you and your business, please do not hesitate to contact us for a discussion and/or demonstration of the platform. We would be more than happy to meet you to hear about your requirements and future ambitions to see whether we are a good match for you.