Skyresponse web site
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We provide our customers with the facilities to meet their obligations under law in activities such as accessing, amending and erasing individuals’ PII (personally identifiable information)
- We only use the cloud customer’s PII according to the data processing agreement
- We inform our customers if we use sub-contractors to process their PII and the PII involved
- We inform our customers if their PII is subject to unauthorized access
- We inform our customers in which countries the customer’s PII is stored
Skyresponse alarm application
- The recorded audio message will be stored until a new message is recorded. The message is sent as additional information when an alarm is activated from the app. The audio message is optional and can be deleted.
- When the user triggers an alarm, location information is sent to the response center so that the operator can locate the alarming user.
- The location is also collected in the background mode when the app is closed and not in use bur when the alarm is active due to let operator or emergency find the person who sends alarm.
- Location is also collected before alarms in order to let the response centre know where the user was just before the alarm was sent (location is only sent when a user triggers an alarm).
- When the alarm is active the location is continuously updated.
- When the alarm is deactivated the sending of location to the response center is stopped.
- Location information is always sent and stored in encrypted format and only made available to persons involved in the processing of the alarms.
- Alarm is sent as data traffic and as sms to server. Having redundant communication paths increase reliability significantly.
Skyresponse response application
- There will be a request for phone number at login. The number is used to enable your co-workers to connect during alarms. The number is stored until a new number is given at the next login.
- Location information is collected in order for alarms to be treated in the most optimal way e.g by assigning the respondent that is closest to the alarming object.
- Location is also used to show colleagues where you are (and for you to see where colleagues are) in order to facilitate collaboration in treating alarms.
- Location information is always sent in encrypted format and only made available to persons involved in the processing of the alarms.