Right of access and rectification
You have the right to information regarding which of your personal data we process and to access and rectify such personal data. You may access and amend some of the information we keep on you through your account settings.
Right to erasure
You may request that we erase your personal data without undue delay in the following circumstances:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based (if applicable) and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you object to our processing of personal data and we do not have any overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the processed personal data is unlawfully processed; or
- the processed personal data has to be erased for compliance with legal obligations.
We may deny your request if we are prevented from erasing your personal data by requirements set out in applicable laws and regulations or if they are needed for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. If we cannot meet your request, we will instead restrict the personal data so they cannot be used for another purpose than the purpose preventing the erasure.
Right to restriction
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances:
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data during a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of such data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose erasure of the personal data and request restriction instead;
- the personal data is no longer needed for the purposes of the processing, but are necessary for you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you have objected to the processing of the personal data pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds for our processing override your interests, rights and freedoms.
If your personal data has been restricted in accordance with this section they may, with exception of storage, only be processed for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or for the protection of the rights of a third party or for reasons of important public interest according to EU or EU member state legislation.
Right to object
You have the general right to object to our processing of your personal data when it is based on our legitimate interest. If you object and we believe that we may still process your personal data, we must demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Your personal data will not be processed for purposes related to direct marketing if you oppose such processing.
Right to data portability
If your personal data has been provided by you and our processing of your personal data is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in order to transmit these to another service provider where it would be technically feasible and can be carried out by automated means.
Right to withdraw consent
When our processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may withdraw your consent through your account settings by deleting your account. Please note that the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal is not affected.
Right to file a complaint
You may at any time lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority IMY (https://www.imy.se/) if you believe that our processing is performed in breach of applicable data protection law.
Should you require more information regarding the processing please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are kept up to 2 years.
If you request content from us we request your consent to keep your email address to use in marketing activities. Recipients of the information are Skyresponse staff.
Email addresses are kept 3 years after collection.