As Sales Executive, you will spearhead our growth in the European region and be responsible for the strategic development of Skyresponse business there. The role will work closely with the company’s partners, advisors and management, reporting directly to the CEO at the Swedish Headquarters. You will be evolving our customer relationships and nurturing new ones as well as helping to develop and deliver short and long-term strategies to achieve budgeted revenue growth for the European region.
Skyresponse offers you
- The leading digital cloud based alarm handling platform in Europe today,
- New scalable business model, ready and rolled out,
- Sales tools (Salesforce CRM,..) and a sales support team providing you with necessary technical and operational assistance
- A defined Go To Market model that has been implemented in the Nordics, now ready for new European markets
- Superb opportunity for a growth minded top talent to scale the offering and business model.
What we expect from you in order to succeed
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work independently in an international working environment. You think and act with curiosity, creativity and a growth mindset.
You want you to help our clients (resellers and solution providers) to offer smart alarm handling and management solutions across a variety of markets and segments.
Example of key responsibilities are:
- Identify and develop relationships with new resellers, solution providers and alarm response centers that leads to new business,
- Define customer needs to position Skyresponse products and services effectively in the market and ensure revenue target is achieved,
- Develop presentation materials with help from the team,
- Manage and help to close business opportunities through direct sales activates with help from the sales support team.
- 10+ years of working experience, with a focus in B2B software sales & B2B business development, preferably also in the area of mission-critical software. Having experience from SaaS business sales and indirect channel models is an advantage
- Highly motivated with typical C-level networks and a proven ability to close complex solution driven deals,
- Ability to adjust quickly to a changing environment and to bring significant new ideas to this arena demonstrating a hunter mentaiity for new customers and deals,
- Confidence and poise to initiate conversations with senior management of prospective customers,
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably one other major european language (Spanish, German, French),
- Having worked extensively in and across Europe in sales oriented roles.
Europe. Depending on your location, this will be a home based role, with relatively extensive travelling.
- You are probably frustrated being part of a large business with little head-room and too much office-politics,
- You want to be able to make an impact and not have your ideas filtered through multiple layers of bureaucracy,
- You are driven by a desire for personal fulfillment; you want to make the world a safer place and see the potential of secure and digital alarm handling as part of the IoT boom that is happening now.
Attractive basic salary, plus results based incentive, paid holidays, pension and expenses. Alternatively employed as a sales consultant if preferred.
Do you want to be a part of shaping a IoT boosted digitized alarm handling future in Eurpe?
We look forward to your application!
Please send your application to: email@example.com